How to fit an Automatic Swimming Pool cover to an existing pool (retro fit)
The pictures below show the installation of an Automatic safety cover on an existing irregular shaped pool, step by step. This is something that is difficult for most pool companies, some of which will resort to fitting the cover above ground.
1, Existing Roman end pool ready for installation of automatic safety cover.
2, The cover is rectangular in shape so the Roman end has to be lowered to conceal the storage pit.
3, Lowered side cheeks are concreted and the side pool walls are extended. pipe feeds need to be re-routed for cover storage pit construction.
4. 'Beached' side cheeks concreted ready for new matching mosaics.
5. The cover 'slider's are concealed beneath the coping stones.
6. New mosaics tiles forming new underwater beach area.
7. New coping stones and mosaics. note storage pit ready for safety cover to be installed.
8. New matching mosaics and new tile course.
9. Safety cover installed ready for 'bridged' coping stones.
10, The Pool is now ready for use complete with new child safety cover.
UK Swimming Pool Company
A.C.T. Swimming Pools are a leading swimming pool company who is experienced at the whole process of installing your swimming pool from your first ideas to your first swim.
Luxury Swimming Pool Company
The team at A.C.T. Swimming Pools can help you from the very start of the process, and offer advice on the siting of your pool, designing the area and maintenance.
Swimming Pool Refurbishments
A.C.T. Swimming Pools will handle all your refurbishments and make sure that you are left with a pool you are proud to show off, and also increase the value of your property